Re: [ietf-dkim] Proposal: Removal of AUID (i= tag/value)

2011-04-04 10:47:49
I believe the context for your earlier comments that I responded to was the
discussion about deprecating i= and/or adding a new st= tag.  I hope my
comments were not interpreted as supporting either of those changes.  That was
not my intention.