Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain Identity"

2011-05-04 13:44:04

On 5/4/2011 9:47 AM, Michael Thomas wrote:
The set of people paying attention now are extremely few, and many of them
have self-interest in revisiting and/or changing the previous consensus --
taking advantage of the much smaller set of participants.

Creative premise.  Your assertion is that folks outside the wg are not
monitoring it.

Given the continuing, intense attention to DKIM that is taking place at a
variety of vendues, such as MAAWG and some private industry groups, your
assertion does not match the experience a number of us have.