Re: [ietf-dkim] Output summary - proposing ODID "Originating Domain Identity"

2011-05-04 12:37:07
Has anyone other than me bothered to generate and review the complete diff?

I have.  The changes to the parts that actually describe how to create a
signature are tiny, and well contained, e.g. updating the punycode
definition, making sha-1 more deprecated, clarifying that unknown options
and flags are ignored, explicitly deleting whitespace around b= when
computing signatures, notes that all bets are off if you start with an
invalid message.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",