Re: [ietf-dkim] l= statistics was 23 again (sorry John) was Output

2011-05-09 09:39:59

Despite the valiant work that Murray has put into the MLM document, my
preference, which I doubt has any hope of gaining consensus, would be to
throw it away and replace it by one page that says
Failing that, I don't see small changes making it any better, so just ship
it.

+1

Hmmm, it occurs to me that the folks doing this form of +1 might mean "ship it"
or they might mean "preference for replacing with one-page doc or, failing
that,
ship it."

d/

--