Re: [ietf-dkim] l= statistics was 23 again (sorry John) was Output

2011-05-08 12:44:37
In practical terms for the current world, what is the likelihood that a signer
has any information about the 'type' of an email address?  How can a signer
possibly know that an addressee is a mailing list???

Our expert interface designers add yet another knob to the user friendly
control panel, of course.

  http://graphics2.snopes.com/inboxer/graphics/rand.jpg

I have to say that way too much of the MLM document strikes me as
overcomplicated workarounds to unlikely scenarios, all of which could be
dealt with by encouraging lists to sign their outgoing mail.

Regards,
John Levine, johnl(_at_)iecc(_dot_)com, Primary Perpetrator of "The Internet
for Dummies",