Re: [ietf-dkim] l= statistics was 23 again (sorry John) was Output

2011-05-09 16:34:43
So I'll ask it this way, starting a new thread for it:
I determine from discussion that there's enough support for
deprecating "l=" to qualify as rough consensus *if* there's not much
objection to it.  It's the objection we need to gauge.  Please post to
this thread if you object to deprecating "l=" in 4871bis

Sorry... I forgot to change the subject line.  Please do NOT register
your objection on this thread; do it on the "Issue: Consider
deprecating l=" thread.  Thanks.

Barry, as forgetful chair