Re: List of expected changes for sieve 05 draft - Forward

1998-11-11 16:58:20
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 14:52:27 -0800
From: Randall Gellens <randy(_at_)Qualcomm(_dot_)Com>

Or am I just completely missing something?

The message may have all four mailing lists in the address headers, in
which case all four copies will be filed into the first folder, and
none into the others.  [...]

Oh, I see.  But fileinto should not stop processing and all fileintos
should be honored, so you should get four messages in each of four
mailboxes.

(I forgot that under AMS, when I used to do this sort of thing, only one
message with a given Message-ID could exist in a mailbox, and forgot
that it was going on.)

--
Tim Showalter <tjs+(_at_)andrew(_dot_)cmu(_dot_)edu>