Re: List of expected changes for sieve 05 draft - Forward

1998-11-11 18:24:51
At 7:01 PM -0500 11/11/98, Tim Showalter wrote:

Oh, I see.  But fileinto should not stop processing and all fileintos
should be honored, so you should get four messages in each of four
mailboxes.

You are right, all fileinto's will be done, so we'd end up with four copies of the message in the *last* mailbox, not the first. In the environment in which I first implemented Sieve, "fileinto" changes the destination of a message, it does not cause immediate copying. So after Sieve is done with the message, it gets put into whichever folder is specified.