Re: When spoofing is.

2004-03-19 18:12:15

On Fri, Mar 19, 2004 at 03:49:06PM -0800, Mark C. Langston wrote:

Why should the recipient identify this entity?  Those postcard sites are
vulnerable to spoofing, let them fix their own problems.

Because Grandma might like to know which of her grandkids sent the
postcard.

So exactly how does Grandma _know_ who sent the card?

I asked: _know_, not _guess_ or _believe_.

Solving problems by creating problems for others won't aid our efforts.
Particularly when it seems that the problems have been created to
address unspoken motives.

You have seen no problems so there are no problems ?  Sure...