Re: CSV details

2004-06-25 16:14:42

John,

As things stand now, one could read the draft as saying "for
most email purposes, a forward lookup is sufficient; for
other purposes, you may need to do an SPF evaluation against
the HELO domain name" in which case SPF would be compatible
with, and even a part of, the CSV concept.

JL>    Try though I might, I cannot read it that way.

Creative interpretation of one's writing is always helpful for
learning how to strengthen it against misunderstanding.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>