Re: IPR Disclosure for Sender-ID

2004-08-03 17:34:47

Le mercredi 4 Août 2004 01:53, Harry Katz a écrit :

As you know, Sender ID is the result of a merger of various elements of
SPF and Microsoft's Caller ID for E-mail proposal.  Microsoft has filed
the IPR disclosure for Caller ID, and we will file a disclosure as soon
as we reasonably can - very shortly - for that portion of Sender ID
where Microsoft still has IPR to contribute, namely
draft-ietf-marid-core-02.

On July 18, Harry Katz had written:

Thanks Bryce.  I am drafting an FAQ to answer the questions that have
been raised.  As I'm sure you can appreciate, this needs review and
approval by attorneys (plural) and other folk here.  I hope to be able
to publish this FAQ to the list within the next few days.

I understand and appreciate the questions people have been asking.  Let
me just say at this point that our intent is to contribute our IP to
this working group and to encourage widespread implementation and
adoption.  I very much appreciate everyone's patience while I gather the
answers to your questions.

On July 15, Harry Katz had written:

These are good questions.  I've added them to the list I'm working on
with our attorneys.

On July 14, Harry Katz had written:

A perfectly reasonable request.  I'm working with our attorneys now to
draft an answer.

So what ?

As Wayne noticed, August 2 was the deadline to have all IPR info to this sent
to this list, yet we didn't see any.

--
Michel Bouissou <michel(_at_)bouissou(_dot_)net> OpenPGP ID 0xDDE8AC6E