Re: "unified spf"

2004-08-06 23:40:31

Meng,

MWW> Actually, we do.  There is a set of drafts out there that
MWW> collectively describe the "unified" model.

"out there" is not meaningful for an IETF working group, as has been
pointed out a few times.

if you want the IETF to consider some work, you need to bring that work
to it. Talking about it -- as you have done since you introduced it to
the list and continue on with your latest posting -- without bringing
the documents in, is not just distracting, it is confusing.

d/
--
 Dave Crocker <mailto:dcrocker(_at_)brandenburg(_dot_)com>