Re: Unsticking rfc2821bis

2008-07-19 16:11:08

Hi Lisa,
At 12:43 19-07-2008, Lisa Dusseault wrote:
Also, I meant to encourage people with specific issues to raise those
specific issues to me or publicly (not to start a general discussion
of IESG authority on this list as Dave believes I meant).  Appeals and
complaints to NomCom are not the only recourses, particularly when we
can discuss specific issues and how best to resolve them.

I viewed your previous comments as positive. I also read your encouragement as a positive step to resolve specific issues through a reasonable discussion.

Regards,
-sm