Re: slight update to draft-macdonald-antispam-registry

2011-05-23 09:00:46

On Sun, May 22, 2011 at 10:37 AM, Keith Moore
<moore(_at_)network-heretics(_dot_)com> wrote:

On May 22, 2011, at 10:27 AM, Alessandro Vesely wrote:

On 20/May/11 16:38, Keith Moore wrote:
On May 20, 2011, at 10:32 AM, Jeff Macdonald wrote:

Ok, I'll put aside that the receiver is ultimately the one responsible
for using any 3rd party system. What would the Subject be called? 3rd
party system? I'll assign x.9.z to those that fit that criteria.

offhand, I don't have a better name in mind.

Hm... "3rd" looks much like a numeric entry in its own right.  How
about "external reputation system" or anything more descriptive?

Well, one could always spell it "third party system".    But I think
"external reputation system" is probably fine too.

Yes, I like that too.

--
Jeff Macdonald
Ayer, MA