Re: Mail Data termination

2011-08-16 23:51:41
+1
--

ned+ietf-smtp(_at_)mrochek(_dot_)com wrote:
On Aug 16, 2011, at 2:56 PM, Keith Moore wrote:
On Aug 16, 2011, at 2:46 PM, Randall Gellens wrote:

This is something that is so broken I think the best course is to reject
it.

+1

sorry, I misunderstood what was being suggested. if the server gets DATA
followed by a message (or a message fragment) followed by CRLF.CRLF, it should
accept the message (or fragment) and deliver it. no matter what else follows,
or doesn't follow, during the same SMTP session .

+1

                                Ned

/d

--