Re: [ietf-smtp] You can't hurt a computer's feelings

2013-02-28 17:36:14
For my own case, no, since I don't monitor the statistics closely enough. If you're curious, I can forward your question to the mailing list for users of the software (EIMS). Likely one of the ISP or corporate users keeps closer watch and would know.

It'd be interesting.

These days spam tends to come from botnets or snowshoe, so it's very
unusual for a very large blast of spam to come from a single source at once.

Regards,