On Mon, Nov 30, 2015 at 08:55:46AM -0500, Derek J. Balling wrote:
Hey, I tried to help whip people into shape on that front, but got no
end of shit from The Powers That Be about it, and so I gave up trying.

I know that you made this effort, and I'd like to say for the record
that I greatly appreciate it.  We would all be far better off if all
email providers (particularly the large ones) displayed an appropriate
level of responsibility and professionalism -- which, unfortunately,
NONE of them do.

---rsk