Thursday, Dec 3, 2015 4:20 AM Paul Smith wrote:
I have no problem with that. The problem I have is with the proposed charter
as it is, which skips (1) and goes straight to 'how to remove data', ignoring
the question about whether data should be removed at all.

I think there's consensus on this.   I certainly don't disagree, with the
caveat that we don't actually have a choice about whether the data is going to
be removed, just an opportunity to weigh in on whether that's a good idea.

--
Sent from Whiteout Mail - https://whiteout.io

My PGP key: https://keys.whiteout.io/mellon(_at_)fugue(_dot_)com