Thursday, Dec 3, 2015 4:26 AM Paul Smith wrote:
Try finding which town *I* live in without using my email address... :-)

Wow, you've got some _epic_ chaffing going on!   First, Melbourne, UK, not
Melbourne, Oz.   And then apparently "Paul Smith" is a retailer of some sort,
in both countries, and there's a Derbyshire council member named Paul Smith,
etc.

I will admit that I am stumped, but this is a bit of a perfect storm.   Having
a last name of Smith and a common first name is certainly a great way to avoid
being targeted, although it's also been known to get people in trouble.   There
is a Paul Smith who got in a bit of a jam for growing pot in his garage who
lives fairly close to you.   (Or perhaps _is_ you!  :)

--
Sent from Whiteout Mail - https://whiteout.io

My PGP key: https://keys.whiteout.io/mellon(_at_)fugue(_dot_)com