Re: [ietf-smtp] Dombox - A Zero Spam Mail System

2019-09-25 07:51:13
On Wednesday 25 September 2019 13:35:57 CEST, Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan wrote:
C/R mechanism is an optional mechanism in my system. We are not forcing anyone to enable that. You can pretty much depends on the regular spam filter here. Since we accept mails only from "verified strangers", it can cut down a lot of spam.

I'm curious about how you accept things like mail from a hotel sent via sendgrid.com. "Subject: Thanks for booking", that sort of thing. Do you expect both the hotel and Sendgrid to adapt to your system? Or do you expect users to never give a hotel their ordinary email address? Or do you have a novel idea?

Arnt