Re: [ietf-smtp] Dombox - A Zero Spam Mail System

2019-09-25 21:57:08
On 9/25/2019 7:48 PM, Viruthagiri Thirumavalavan wrote:
I posted my work here to gain some credibility. My apologies if my post made you guys uncomfortable in any way.

The only discomfort is with having to repeat basic, educational material for an approach that has been tested and reviewed long ago. There's quite a bit of documentation about prior efforts, and it's nicely summarized in:

    http://craphound.com/spamsolutions.txt

What you might not be aware of is that one form or another of proposal for ending spam is produced very few years, for the last 30 years. None has proved viable. That's what makes the summary checklist legitimate.

The larger concern you might consider is your own resistance to feedback that is entirely consistent, from a range of highly experienced subject matter experts.

d/

--
Dave Crocker
Brandenburg InternetWorking