Re: NATs *ARE* evil!

2000-12-14 18:20:03
Frank,

This is goodness. Can I ask that you publish the *method* before
you publish any results? I have seen various attempts to
tackle this in the past, and they have all given results that
are very hard to interpret and whose meaning depends very much
on the method used. I think we could react to the numbers more
rationally if we discussed the method first.

Thanks anyway

   Brian

Frank Solensky wrote:

Tony Dal Santo wrote:

What exactly is the state of the IPv4 "address pool"?

Hilarie Orman, Scott Marcus and I will be working together over the next
few weeks to get a more up-to-date view of the world.  As soon as we get
something together, we'll announce it to the list.
                                                -- Frank