Why isn't the Internet and 3D technology used for the meetings ?....Re: participation in IETF meetings

2001-10-23 09:00:02
Why isn't the Internet and 3D technology used for the IETF meetings ?
The Next Generation IPv8 Internet has that. Why is the IPv4 Internet
stuck in the stone ages ?

All of the technology is in place and Address Space is FREE.

2047 IPv8 Blocks have been FREEly allocated to IN-ADDR.<TLD> managers.
http://www.ntia.doc.gov/ntiahome/domainname/130dftmail/unir.txt

On October 25, 2001 Microsoft will launch Windows XP which supports IPv8
Addressing. Companies like New.Net are making it possible for people to
register
IN-ADDR.<TLD> names. Companies like TuCows are helping to break down
the .COM monopoly with .INFO names.
http://www.IN-ADDR.INFO

The .BIZ Community is growing. It is time to build a new Internet based on
fair IP allocations. The Proof-of-Concept work on the IPv4 Internet can
continue,
but true pioneers need to move on. The technology is now in place to route
around
the I* organizations, "It Seeks Overall Control".
http://www.dot-biz.com/Registry/ProofConcept/index.html

Do you use a 2002:<IPv4>:0000 prefix ?
http://www.dot-arizona.com/IPv8/IPv4/
http://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/ietf/Current/msg12213.html