Re: Why isn't the Internet and 3D technology used for the meetings?

2001-10-24 08:10:03

Andy(_dot_)Malis(_at_)vivacenetworks(_dot_)com said:
Join the ietf_censored list, which is a sublist of ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org,
and
you'll get the flames pre-filtered out. As the list info says, not all
messages are passed.  Decisions on what to pass are made solely by
Raffaele D'Albenzio.  It's a wonderful public service.

I agree, and I use this.  However, it tends to filter the messages from
particular people, but not the long threads generated by those people.

So I use ietf_censored to make the first cut, and an endlessly growing set of
procmail rules to filter the noisy threads....

Fred