Re: Why isn't the Internet and 3D technology used for the meetings?

2001-10-23 18:30:03
Paul,

Join the ietf_censored list, which is a sublist of ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org, and
you'll get the flames pre-filtered out. As the list info says, not all
messages are passed.  Decisions on what to pass are made solely by Raffaele
D'Albenzio.  It's a wonderful public service.

To subscribe, click on:

mailto:ietf_censored-request(_at_)beatles(_dot_)cselt(_dot_)it?body=subscribe

Cheers,
Andy

------

At 10/24/2001 12:26 AM +0800, Paul Day wrote:
On Tue, 23 Oct 2001, Jim Fleming wrote:
> Why isn't the Internet and 3D technology used for the IETF meetings ?
> The Next Generation IPv8 Internet has that. Why is the IPv4 Internet
> stuck in the stone ages ?
<snip>

How many times do we have to get the same rants Jim? I bet I'm not the
only lurker who's getting quite tired of it.

PD

--
Paul Day    Web: www.bur.st/~bonfire   PGP-key: www.bur.st/~bonfire/pk.txt

-
This message was passed through
ietf_censored(_at_)carmen(_dot_)ipv6(_dot_)cselt(_dot_)it, which
is a sublist of ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org(_dot_) Not all messages are passed.
Decisions on what to pass are made solely by Raffaele D'Albenzio.