Re: Jabber BOF afterthoughts

2002-07-23 13:10:08
At 10:43 AM 7/23/02 -0700, Randy Bush wrote:
fwiw i have nothing against jabber.  some of my best friends jabber
:-).  i am even trying to get a secure jabber server working (and
am hitting problems).  i am just concerned about process and
precedent.

In the IETF that I know, the issue is not so much one of process and precedent, but core competence. And if that isn't clear, or is distributed across organizations, there are plenty of examples of collaborative efforts.

#g

Graham Klyne
<GK(_at_)NineByNine(_dot_)org>