Re: spam

2003-05-26 16:10:14
On Mon, 26 May 2003 23:35:04 +0200, Anthony Atkielski
<anthony(_at_)atkielski(_dot_)com>  said:

It still costs less than having to open a separate text attachment just to
read someone's message, though.  I won't name names.

Yes, one vendor has an unfortunate inability to properly follow the MIME
spec and drop unrecognized multipart/* to multipart/mixed as required.

Complain to your vendor or use a RFC-compliant MUA.

(And yes, I've verified that the problematic MUA even has problems if
you explicitly give the text/plain part a 'Content-disposition: inline').