Re: spam

2003-05-27 15:22:45
On Tue, May 27, 2003 at 12:43:46AM +0200, anthony(_at_)atkielski(_dot_)com said:
Valdis writes:

Yes, one vendor has an unfortunate inability
to properly follow the MIME spec and drop
unrecognized multipart/* to multipart/mixed
as required.

Only one correspondent sends e-mial with this problem.

Only one correspondent that you have received mail from, in this thread.
(Make that two now.)

Complain to your vendor or use a RFC-compliant MUA.

No, I have a better idea:  I'll just trash all the messages from the one
correspondent that can't join the mainstream.

So your solution is to eliminate the symptom rather than fix the problem?
Nice.
--
Scott Francis || darkuncle (at) darkuncle (dot) net
      illum oportet crescere me autem minui