Re: T-shirts, and some suggestions for future ietf meetings

2004-08-05 22:24:45
On Fri, Aug 06, 2004 at 01:00:09AM -0400, Tony Hansen wrote:
I know, this isn't the most important issue in the world. But, I want to
say that I miss the IETF meeting T-shirts. As confirmed by Harald at
tonight's plenary, the T-shirts are normally paid for by the sponsor.
And since we don't have a sponsor here, there was no T-shirt.

Why always T-Shirts? Everyone gives T-Shirts. I have tons of
T-Shirts from conventions and conferences.

Why not anything different at every meeting? Socks, ties, caps,
jumpers, blousons, jackets, sunglasses, swimsuits, undies...

After attending IETF meetings for 2-3 years you've got a complete
IETF outfit.

:-)

Hadmut