Re: T-shirts, and some suggestions for future ietf meetings

2004-08-06 00:03:34
On 6-aug-04, at 7:21, Hadmut Danisch wrote:

Why always T-Shirts? Everyone gives T-Shirts. I have tons of
T-Shirts from conventions and conferences.

Why not anything different at every meeting? Socks, ties, caps,
jumpers, blousons, jackets, sunglasses, swimsuits, undies...

Actually I got some Cisco at one of the recent RIPE meetings. ("Behind every great network".) This is of course a smart move because most people have tons of tshirts so they wear a different one every day. But they only have one set of Cisco underpants so they wear those for the entire week!