RE: T-shirts, and some suggestions for future ietf meetings

2004-08-12 12:42:50
Michael Richardson wrote:
  I recall Orlando had no convenient bar.

Maybe you spent too much time there to recall ... ;)

As the hosts of Orlando, Glen & I can assure you the hotel bar was within
stumbling distance (Ethernet cable limits) of both the meeting and guest
rooms because one of the goals was to have fledgling pre-standard 802.11
access in the bar. The biggest problem with the bar in Orlando was the
manager's refusal to believe that the IETF would drink as much high quality
beer as he could buy. Maybe your recollection of convenience is due to their
running out of good beer by Tuesday.

Tony