RE: T-shirts, and some suggestions for future ietf meetings

2004-08-10 17:58:10
We have very nice facilities in Daytona.

On Tue, 10 Aug 2004, Daniel Senie wrote:

At 12:37 PM 8/10/2004, Glen Zorn wrote:
,,,

  Frankly, as long as we can have BAR BOFs in the Hotel, the location
of the food doesn't matter.

  Vienna suffered from having meeting space and hotel seperated, and
unclear default "BAR".  Orlando had the same problem.

Hmm.  As I recall, the meeting space was in the hotel in Orlando.
Perhaps you are thinking of Montreal (though it's hard to believe that
one could confuse the two ;-)?

The hotel in orlando was garden-style with many low-rise buildings. The
meeting rooms were near the bar, though not right next door.

I've never done
the San Diego hotel, but I know exactly where it is. Definitely not
downtown.

A $5 cab ride to the Gaslamp district.  Why would you want to go to
downtown S.D.?

~gwz

safety deserve neither..."
-- Benjamin Franklin, 1759

"It is forbidden to kill; therefore all murderers are punished unless
they kill in large numbers and to the sound of trumpets."
-- Voltaire

sleekfreak pirate broadcast
http://sleekfreak.ath.cx:81/