Re: Excellent choice for summer meeting location!

2005-01-03 01:00:50
ext Glen Zorn (gwz) wrote:
Ha Ha.  You (and others) have made the point quite well that the
majority of IETFers are probably hardy enough to suffer through the
week without actually dying.  So what?  The real question is why we
must suffer at all (I'm actually rather surprised that Phoenix has
not become the permanent summer choice -- 130F would certainly keep
us in the hotel where (apparently) we belong.

Yeah, but that's dry heat. It's not that bad really.

Cheers,
Aki