Re:Excellent choice for summer meeting location!

2005-01-03 15:55:19
I don't care too much, if they use IPv6 ! but is also difficult to make them
better than those that we had in Barcelona ;-)

Regards,
Jordi

De: Alexandru Petrescu <Alexandru(_dot_)Petrescu(_at_)motorola(_dot_)com>
Responder a: "ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org"
<ietf-bounces(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Fecha: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 22:12:24 +0100
Para: <jordi(_dot_)palet(_at_)consulintel(_dot_)es>
CC: <ietf(_at_)ietf(_dot_)org>
Asunto: Re: Excellent choice for summer meeting location!

JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
So what I can say is that I'm very happy that Paris is hosting this meeting
and hope that some time Madrid has a similar opportunity,

Oh, ok, yes, IETF, but where will the _Games_ be hosted? :-)

Alex

Madrid 2003 Global IPv6 Summit
Presentations and videos on line at:
http://www.ipv6-es.com

confidential. The information is intended to be for the use of the
individual(s) named above. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that
information, including attached files, is prohibited.