Re: Excellent choice for summer meeting location!

2005-01-03 15:15:08
HIDEGA TIKU Lea RD-TCH-ISS wrote:
France Telecom, the host for the 63rd IETF August 2005 meeting, is paying for the rental of the venue and provides the network.

Please, where is the venue planned, if this information can be shared?
Is it in the 75 or outside?

Please don't take apparently harsh remarks as harsh, they often aren't.
 I for one and several people around me are very happy with the Paris
setting - no travel.  I was so jealous when it happened to London.

Therefore, on behalf of France Telecom, I would like to insure the community that we are doing our best to make this meeting the most effective

Thank you very much for that, I personally think it's a lot of effort.
Any idea of the planned T-shirts, surprise? :-)

Alex