IETF onsite networks; discussion, cash, knowledge

2005-03-18 11:59:20
Mr. Crocker & Mr. Hain,

I use this message only because it was available, and it somewhat sums up
the assumptions and conclusions reached previously many times.  I use it
as an outline only.  Please do not view this as any kind of comment on you
or your thoughts, words or expressions directly.

To the IETF @ Large;