Re: reflections from the trenches of ietf62 wireless

2005-03-15 13:21:42
For me getting the equipment, or even knowing what equipment with more than
one week, is a matter of planning. Making sure that you can make some
staging, access the venue earlier, and even more resources is also planning
in my opinion.

So what you are saying is that the people who are currently providing this
service for free, should donate even more of their time to provide that
service?

Maybe we should ask them to pay for the hardware also?

Keith