Re:reflections from the trenches of ietf62 wireless

2005-03-16 08:30:49
 On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 14:55:47 +0100, Henk Uijterwaal wrote:
  So, if we really want this production level network, we should pay people

  to do the work, and add the costs to the meeting fees.  If not, we should
  accept that the volunteers are doing their best but that we will not have
  a perfect network.

we are told the planning effort was fine.  and i'll bet the competence of the
folks doing the work was fine also.

that leaves equipment.

how much would it cost us to have our own equipment?

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking