Re: reflections from the trenches of ietf62 wireless

2005-03-16 11:37:13
 On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 11:12:59 -0500, Marshall Eubanks wrote:
 >  how much would it cost us to have our own equipment?

  Shouldn't the question of _which_ equipment to buy come first ? That will
  pretty much
  determine the price.

indeed. my question about cost was meant as the 'bottom line' information
needed.

and before equipment choices comes the question of what services we need from
all this.

for example, one posting said we require the latest, spiffiest features.  i
think that is not correct.  we need highly reliable service possible, given the
usage patterns.  newness and spiffiness are, i suspect, negatives.

  d/
  ---
  Dave Crocker
  Brandenburg InternetWorking