Re: text suggested by ADs

2005-05-07 11:47:45
"Dave" == Dave Crocker <dhc2(_at_)dcrocker(_dot_)net> writes:

    Dave> 2. The AD raising the Discuss must post the details of their
    Dave> concern to the mailing list targeted to that specification

The proto team has already decided on a conflicting approach: the
proto shepherd is ultimately responsible for collecting discuss
comments and forwarding them to the right list.

I think there are some good reasons for this decision.  I believe the
proto team has already solicited public comment and received a fair
bit.  It is my opinion at least that the community supports their
approach.