Re: Diagrams (Was RFCs should be distributed in XML)

2005-11-14 15:10:03
On Mon, 14 Nov 2005, kent crispin wrote:

On Mon, Nov 14, 2005 at 09:27:46PM +0000, Stewart Bryant wrote:
We need to change the publication process so that we can move away
from 1960's improvisations to clear diagrams using modern
techniques. Anything less leaves us without the ability to
describe protocols using the clearest methods currently
available.

The clearest methods currently available might include visio diagrams or
powerpoint slides -- at least according to some people.

SVG was mentioned (as spec'd by w3.org IIRC).

So check out Inkscape:
  "using the  W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics  (SVG) file format."

Available for multiple platforms.

  http://www.inkscape.org/

--
~Randy