Re: Tracking resolution of DISCUSSes

2007-01-15 08:00:30

Why not simply:
- copy all Comments and Discusses to the WG mailing list
- hold all discussions on the WG mailing list until resolution

Why would we do this for technical typos and other things that
are essentially trivial? I'd expect an AD to enter WG discussion
when raising fundamental issues, but not for straightforward
points.

This is what should, IMHO, be the PROTO shepherd's job to decide
about, as well as consolidating issues when more than one AD
(or other reviewer) finds the same thing.

- update the Discuss or Comment in the tracker to show the
  resolution

Actually it would be a matter of adding a new comment, most
likely. But yes, once the PROTO shepherds have write access to
the tracker, that will be something they can do.

    Brian