Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

2008-02-06 15:21:53

Richard,

On Wed, Feb 06, 2008 at 04:48:15PM -0500, Richard Shockey wrote:

Sites that are substantially distant from city centers or major
transportation hubs IMHO don't work for the IETF community irrespective of
whether they are in North America, Asia or ECMA.

While I don't particularly like this location, I don't see how you can
imply that it is hard to get to Dublin airport and from there to the
meeting site. Aer Lingus has reasonably priced (for summer time)
direct flights from most large US cities. Most european cities are
served by Aer Lingus and by Ryan Air which is quite possible the
cheapest airline on earth.

David Kessens
---