Re: IETF 72 --> Dublin!

2008-02-08 09:52:12

Ray Pelletier wrote:
If you want to see Dublin, and I recommend it, consider arriving 2 - 3
days early, or staying after the meeting at a hotel downtown near
Grafton Street and Trinity College.  The college even has dorm rooms
available at very reasonable rates, if you don't mind roughing it a bit..

And if you want to ask about that feel free to mail me or grab me
in Philly.

We'll gladly sell you a room in Trinity College for about €70 [1]
though I wouldn't recommend trying to commute from here.

For a few quid more, you can ask for a long room [2] :-)

Cheers,
Stephen.

[1] http://www.tcd.ie/accommodation/Visitors/
[2] http://www.tcd.ie/Library/heritage/longroom.php