Re: [73attendees] Is USA qualified for 2.3ofdraft-palet-ietf-meeting-venue-selection-criteria?

2008-11-21 12:26:45
Let us ask a different question

In what ways can the ietf act to maximize the information available to the embassy in question to enable them to determine that the application comes from an active ietf participant?

A letter of invitation to a conference is likely to carry less information than a statement that person x has been an active wg participant for five years yadda yadda yadda

Sent from my iPhone 3G