Re: The Great Naming Debate (was Re: The internet architecture)

2008-12-15 14:12:20

I absolutly agree with brians posting and recomment all people reading this paper , IMHO, it solves some
known problems , even when they don´t exist  in real world yet . ;)

http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/papers/uia:osdi06.pdf

(e.g., via DNS-based load balancers that take end-to-end IP reachability information as input),

this would take us beyound  round robin  indeed.

cheers

Marc

--
Les Enfants Terribles - WWW.LET.DE
Marc Manthey 50672 Köln - Germany

Opinions expressed may not even be mine by the time you read them, and certainly don't reflect those of any other entity (legal or otherwise).

Please note that according to the German law on data retention, information on every electronic information exchange with me is retained for a period of six months.