Re: IETF 78 Annoucement

2009-05-24 17:29:15
And of course nowadays, the meeting times are locked down several
years in advance, according to our "must not clash with" list and
so on...

It's always possible to start with a blank sheet and redesign the
whole thing, and since the IETF has such a good track record on
that, maybe be should....

:-)

Ole J. Jacobsen
Cisco Systems
Tel: +1 408-527-8972   Mobile: +1 415-370-4628
E-mail: ole(_at_)cisco(_dot_)com  URL: http://www.cisco.com/ipj