Re: IETF 78 Annoucement

2009-05-26 09:35:52
On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 5:10 AM, Iljitsch van Beijnum
<iljitsch(_at_)muada(_dot_)com> wrote:
On 25 mei 2009, at 23:33, Ole Jacobsen wrote:

Of all the people who have to travel to this meeting, I would not have
imagined that you would be the one to complain.

It just doesn't make sense to me to meet in places that are that hard to
reach. I've skipped San Diego for exactly this reason in the past and I'm
not sure I'll be going to Hiroshima.

San Diego is, perhaps, the only IETF meeting where it is practical to
walk from the airport to the usual hotel.

Donald