Re: draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis and the optional/mandatory nature of IESG notes

2009-09-09 10:20:20
Sam,

The burden of proof rests on those like you who wish to change the
independent stream from a respected independent publishing channel to
something subservient to the Area Directors, a change which seems
entirely gratuitous without any historically demonstrated need.

Donald

On Wed, Sep 9, 2009 at 9:22 AM, Sam Hartman<hartmans-ietf(_at_)mit(_dot_)edu>