Re: draft-housley-iesg-rfc3932bis and the optional/mandatory nature of IESG notes

2009-09-10 12:52:03
Olaf,

Let me suggest tuning this a bit, with the understanding that
what I'm about to suggest lies well within current procedures,
RFC 5620, etc.

--On Wednesday, September 09, 2009 09:11 +0200 Olaf Kolkman